Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

I hope the Barrows Community is enjoying a restful (extended!) winter vacation.  I am enjoying this fluffy snow and sledding potential for this weekend, but have to say that I miss seeing all the happy Barrows student faces!  I have enjoyed the vacation time with my family, and went birding out on Plum Island on New Year's Day (check out the pictures below - even saw some snowy owls!)

Please join me in the new year for two opportunities:
* Tuesday, January 7th, 7:30 P.M. in the Barrows Library for our monthly PTO meeting.  (I plan to share some information about Reading's anti-bullying efforts and the steps Barrows is taking.)

* Friday, January 10th, 7:45 - 8:30 A.M. in the Barrows Library for Coffee and Conversation with the Principal.  Come to chat about your winter vacation fun, ask questions, or share thoughts/concerns.  All are welcome!  (come for 5 minutes or stay the whole time!)

I look forward to seeing you all.  Here's to a new adventure in 2014!

~Ms. Leonard



No comments:

Post a Comment