Monday, July 11, 2016

What is Mrs. Leonard reading? - Stuck


Last night I re-read the book "Stuck" by Oliver Jeffers with my daughters.  We always get a good laugh from reading this book.  Floyd is enjoying time outside when he gets his kite stuck in a tree.  He goes to great lengths (and utilizes a wide range of materials!!!) to try to get his kite un-stuck.  It's a fun and silly family read-aloud book!  Enjoy!

I love the summertime – it’s a great opportunity to pause and pick from a wide range of literature to enjoy!  There is so much out there that I thought it would be fun to share what I’m reading in the hopes that it may inspire a new title for you to try or start a great dialogue of book sharing and recommendations.  If you’re reading something you want to share, I’d LOVE to hear from you!  Send me your quick book talk via email or mail at the contact information below so I can share it out with the rest of the Barrows School Community! (This can be for Barrows students, staff, or parents because we can all use a good book recommendation now and then!)
Happy reading!
Love, Mrs. Leonard






Want to share what you’re reading?

Or mail me a letter/postcard:
Heather Leonard
16 Edgemont Ave
Reading, MA 01867



….hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment