- Students may enter at 8:05am on rainy days. (please do not enter earlier than 8:05 as there is no supervision prior to this time.)
- Doors that will be open for entrance for students on rainy days in-clude; Door 1, Door 19, and Door 12
- Grades K-3 will wait in the cafeteria. Parents may choose to wait with their child but are not required to wait and are encouraged to ‘kiss and go’
- Grades 4-5 will wait in lines outside their classroom. Parents are not permitted to wait with 4th and 5th graders in their hallway.
- At the bell parents should say goodbye and leave through a cafeteria exit. Parents are not permitted to walk through the school hallways, as school is starting and we will be securing the building.
Thank you for your support in keeping our school safe! :)