Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mrs. Leonard is getting JAILed! Come BAIL me out!


I will be locked up around 4:00 P.M. on Sunday to support the Understanding Disabilities fundraiser.
blue gold border
                              


Jail & Bail to Benefit UD

 
 
What:
Jail & Bail to Benefit
Understanding Disabilities, Inc.
 
When:
Sunday, September 7
12:00 to 5:00
@ the Reading Fall Street Faire
 
 
 
 
We're All the Same Inside
 
Understanding Disabilities, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps children in Reading see beyond people's disabilities and focus on the ways we're all alike inside.
  
   
Please Like UD on facebook
Dear Friends,   

I am going to be JAILed and I need your help to BAIL me out!

Actually, I am offering to be jailed for a good cause.   I am participating in Understanding Disabilities' Jail & Bail fundraiser at the Reading Fall Street Faire.  All BAIL proceeds help pay for disability awareness education in the Reading schools this year.    

Can I count on your help?  I hope you can give generously to this important program.  All donations are tax-deductible.


It's easy to help:
   

Mail your check payable to Understanding Disabilities, Inc. to 
      Understanding Disabilities
      PO Box 465, Reading, MA  01867
      Include an email address for a tax receipt.
 
-Or-
Donate Now to UD  
Please note "Heather Leonard" in the Jailee field on page 2.
 
 
Come by the Jail to visit me!
We'll let you know the time and location soon.
 
Thank you for supporting disability awareness in the schools. And thank you for helping bail me out of jail!
 
  
 
Sincerely,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment