Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tour of Reading

The fabulous Liz Whitelam (Barrows PTO president) took me on a tour of Reading 2 weeks ago to show me so many of the places that I hear parents, students, families, and staff mention.  She took me all around town, showing me key places and also providing some great history about different parts of town.  It is great to picture what kids are talking about when they refer to getting frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf or a scouting adventure at the Reading Town Forest.  It was also nice to learn more about the history of various areas of town - especially with the 50th anniversary of Barrows School this year!

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zP0MEdjJXdIM.k-J8JyiR7hCY

Reading Public Library

Pleasant Street Center

Quannapowitt Players Inc



No comments:

Post a Comment