Friday, July 12, 2013

The first two weeks...

Hello Barrows Community!

As I reflect on the first two weeks of time here as a member of the Reading/Barrows community I am even more excited than before to be here.  I have found Reading families and staff members to be welcoming, supportive, and kind!  I feel lucky to have the opportunity to work with all of you.  You should soon be receiving a letter in the mail (and electronic version to follow) detailing opportunities for you to share with me your hopes and dreams for Barrows Elementary.  Please know that my door is open and I look forward to getting to know you all and learning about our school.

I hope you are taking the time to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy your friends and families this summer.

Be Well,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment